Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

One week completed and still going strong!

Well, here I am, still standing after my first week of perfection. My body certainly is not used to so much activity and so many early mornings on such a consistent basis, but other than some [really] sore muscles and some sleepiness in the afternoon, I find that my body is adapting amazingly well. I feel myself getting stronger and leaner and more powerful, and it is a wonderful feeling. I have no limits other than my own beliefs! As I have been clearing these limiting beliefs, primarily through prayer, meditation, and energy clearing techniques, I find that old recurring injuries have begun to fade away and my body wants to show me just exactly what it is capable of--and I know it is capable of really extraordinary things! I am loving the anticipation of seeing just where we will go together!

At the same time that it is showing me how amazing it is, of course, my body also really wants me to listen to what it has to say, so I have been tuning in and taking notes. This week it has been telling me that it wants me to stay strong in my faith through constant and consistent spiritual nourishment, that it wants me to have a cheerful heart always full of hope for the wonderful things I am creating in every moment of my life, and that if I can express love without judgment, like my Lord Jesus Christ taught me to do, that I can do ANYTHING!!! I can feel this in my whole body when I am living in harmony or out of harmony with these principles, and believe me, it feels much better to be in harmony with them (not to mention every day goes more smoothly and is chalk full of miracles when I am in harmony with this faith, hope, and charity).

One other thing my body wants me to hear--I need a rest!!! So today I am taking it easy, even while completing the required workouts for the day. Rest is good, when I have been working so hard. (o:


I am loving how great I feel! I'll check back in soon to update my progress!

1 comment: