Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

One month of perfection?

Today has been a perfect day so far. I woke up at 4:30am with my alarm, did my tai chi exercise (chi gathering) for 5 minutes, suited up and got outside for a 20-minute bike ride, and then came home and did an hour of yoga followed by another 10 minutes of strength training. I was showered and breakfasted and logged into my computer for work by 8am, and things have continued very well since then. And, to top it all off, I remembered this morning that today is a half-day at work thanks to Good Friday! Good Friday indeed, in more ways than one. What a wonderful day! In a few minutes I am going to do my breakthrough dancing (essentially moving my body in whatever way feels good to me as I send lots of love to myself and my body--so wonderful you need to try it--check out bodyimagebreakthroughcenter.com). For lunch, I get to go over to my twin sister and fellow fitness enthusiast's house for some barefoot running outside.

Seriously, could I ask for a more perfect day? I think not! So here's the million-dollar (or should I say, hundred-dollar--keep reading) question: Can I keep this up every day for the next 30 days? I have a triathlon--my first in over 3 years--coming up one month from now (May 21st, to be exact) and I actually sat down with my sister/training partner last night and wrote out on a blank calendar what I am going to do each day for the next 4 weeks to train for this triathlon. Up until this point my training has been spotty and inconsistent, so I decided it was time to get serious. I committed to this workout plan as a contract, signature and all. After I have successfully completed these 30 days of workouts, I get to treat myself to a $100 shopping trip with my amazingly awesome twin sister. So one month of perfection is before me, and I know I can do it! I am releasing all limiting beliefs and believing in the champion within me! I know she is there, and she is ready to be seen! I love this! I love finding out what is inside of me, what I am capable of! It's time to break out of these bonds that have held me back for my entire life! I am starting this new phase in my life with this month of perfection. I'll let you know how it goes. (o:

3 comments:

  1. I like the yoga pic! And I think you must have a really awesome twin sister from the way you talk about her. It must be great to have a training partner that you are so close to. Good luck on your month of perfection. Hey! How about I do it with you? Then we could be training partners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Denise and Kelly! I appreciate your support so much! I am so blessed to have such amazing and supportive sisters!

    ReplyDelete